The WiseRobot Rithum to Magento Connector module is highly configurable. Retailers can decide if they want to update inventory from Magento to Rithum and vice versa (bi- directional). It lets you control exactly which attributes are mapped and not mapped, if stock is to be managed, which orders are to be imported or not as well as let you control how fulfillment is dealt with. In fact all the modules features can be turned off or on and configured according to your needs. It also has support for images, as well as Magento configurable and grouped products types via variations in Rithum.
Our license is flexible and our module is 100% open source unlike others that use obfuscation methods like ionCube which not only can slow down your website speed but also prevents you from customization that may be necessary to make the integration suite your exacting needs.
Including 1 year of module updates free, dedicated email support during self setup and ongoing email support with fast response time, subsequent yearly subscription fee for continued updates and ongoing email support is $999
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- BEST Product & Support
Wiserobot has been an amazing asset to our business and have been there to support their product above and beyond expectations. We have a very complicated set up due to the way our business processes orders and they have had no problem making the system work to fit our needs. We love wiserobot and would recommend them to anyone as the best possible service for creating this bridge between Channel Advisor and Magento as well as any of the other services they provide.
- One of the best investments we've made.
We use both the ChannelAdvisor/Magento connector and Netsuite/Magento connector and get end-to-end price and quantity updates in near realtime. This level of accuracy is awesome when you're selling your inventory across your own webstores and multiple marketplaces.
The module provides real-time connectivity from Magento to Rithum and fast updates from Rithum to Magento via the Rithum API and includes failover detection to ensure the integrity of your data, its features are as follows:
Real Time Inventory Updates.
- Updates real-time from Magento into Rithum on creation, editing and deletion of products, including mapping of image information.
- Contacts Rithum at a user designated interval (default 15 minutes) and checks Rithum for modified product data. If changes are found these are then imported into Magento.
- Inventory is mapped from Magento to Rithum via an easy to use attribute mapping system inside the Magento admin panel and module configuration.
Real time stock synchronization.
- When stock is decreased in your Magento store Rithum is contacted and stock is automatically decreased, this can of course be switched off if it is not required.
- Contacts Rithum at user designated interval (default 15 minutes) to check for changes in stock level and updates Magento stock accordingly, last known stock levels on both systems are kept in the Module database to enable comparison on update so that if a decrease has occurred on both systems then the correct tally is found and applied to both systems.
Order Management and Fulfillment
- Orders flow from Magento from Rithum and vice versa at a user designated interval (default 10 minutes). 10 minutes is advised by Ebay to be the required notification period of new orders from their marketplace.
- Orders are prefixed by a combination of Rithum and Marketplace for example AM for amazon – these prefixes can be user defined, the module then identifies the orders based on these prefixes and sends fulfillment details (shipping carrier, type and shipping details) back to the marketplace via Rithum when the order is marked as complete or another user designated order status.
- You can map the shipping and billing methods to match your business needs so order importing and fulfillment updates are very flexible.
- Magento orders are imported into Rithum into their own Magento Marketplace.
Multiple store support
- Connect each store view on Magento to one Rithum account so you can keep all your Rithum accounts in synchronization.
- The store view attribute data will be used to send to the Rithum account you connect to.
Variation items support
- Both Configurable products and Grouped products will update as variation items with their child products associated.
- Create configurable and grouped products from variation items when products are imported to Magento and vice versa when Importing from Magento to Rithum by using our simple mapping process.
License License for 1 Magento Installation (including multi store setup) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions 22.214.171.124 to 1.9.x.x (All Versions) Now with support for magento2 2.2.x to 2.4.x (All versions) Magento Enterprise Version Contact us regarding support for your Magento Enterprise version.
To install the extension you must follow the steps outlined in INSTALL.txt in the module root files.
You get free updates for 12 months with your initial order. Upon release of a new version of the module it will be available on the WiseRobot website in your account ,under the “My Downloadable Products” tab.
Rithum to Magento Connector User Manual